New Customer Process

Transfer of Service

If you are moving into an existing dwelling you will need to have the water service transferred into your name and a final read will need to be obtained from the property.

Please contact our Customer Service Department at (800) 553-5191, or via with the following information:

  • Billing Name
  • Address of property
  • Mailing Address (if different from property location)
  • Emergency Contact Phone#
  • Daytime Contact Information
  • Date of Closing
  • Closing Company and Their Contact Information

Or, you may fill out the Property Transfer form below and submit it.

Don’t forget to check out our WaterTight Protection Program

Residential New Construction
If you are building a new single family residential home in our service area please contact our Engineering Department at (800) 553-5191 ext. 2321 or complete the Demand Form(PDF) and email to If you prefer calling Engineering, please have as much of the information available from the Demand Form as possible.

Salisbury Customers please use this Demand Form(PDF). Thank you.

If you are a developer/contractor considering the following types of projects – Industrial, Commercial, Multi-Family or new subdivision, please contact our Engineering department at 800-553-5191 ext. 2321 for assistance. Please have the Commercial Demand Form(PDF) ready to send to us, or the information requested in it handy. Please consider the following before contacting us:

  • Nature of development
  • Location, including Town
  • Is there existing water or fire service?
  • Is Demolition involved?
  • Will Fire Protection be required?

Don’t forget to check out our Watertight Protection program!

    • Please use the form below to transfer your service either to a new location or to another owner/tenant.
    • MM slash DD slash YYYY
    • MM slash DD slash YYYY

    • Mailing Address (if different)
    • If final bill required for closing please provide the following information:
    • MM slash DD slash YYYY